To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
· Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
· Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
· You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
· If you are experiencing problems, need assistance with your return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a no-stress easy return policy:
Standard 14 day return period for goods bought online (from the delivery date). No reason required, unused, new items only. We will refund within 14 days of receiving the goods. But in reality we will probably refund straight away.
· Please note that we will not accept any worn, washed or dirty items.
· We will not refund items that had the product labels removed (if the product came with labels) - please ensure you do not remove any labels before trying on.
· We will not accept any returns beyond the 14 day return period, please do not send any items to us after this period has passed as we won't be able to do anything rather than send them back to you.
· We will not refund you if your return does not reach us, and you don't have proof of postage. Always take the confirmation slip from the post office as proof of sending your return. Do no use mailbox to send back your return, always scan the label with the post employee and make sure that you have proof in hand.
· Please always include your order number with your return!
· We can send your refund only to the original payment method, in case your card has expired or so, it is up to your bank or card provider to ensure the refund reaches you. As an alternative we can offer store credit.
· We do not refund or reimburse packaging costs if you need to buy new packaging to make a return.
Please note we do not refund the original shipping cost unless the item is faulty and is not part of an order containing multiple items.
No returns / refunds of undergarments or face masks due to hygiene reasons, sorry! To know your options if these do not fit, please get in touch at email@example.com.
Items considered lost & incorrect addresses:
You must inform us about not delivered order before the tracking number expires, otherwise we can refuse refund or re-sending the order.
We can only consider an item to be lost in the post once 30 working days have passed since the original delivery date. We will only issue a full refund after the 30-day cooling-off period has passed. This does not apply however to orders with status 'delivered'.
We are happy to exchange your goods if they won't fit or for any other reason. Difference in price will be refunded or added to your bill, you also have an option to receive a voucher to our store. We cover the exchange postage cost. Again, we can only do this within Australia. Unfortunately, we do not cover the exchange postage cost for items sold to other countries.
You might be able to cancel your order before we ship it. Please get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), for us to act quickly. If we are able to cancel your order, we will refund straight away including the shipping cost unless special conditions apply. Please note that refunds might take up to 7 working days to get delivered in your account.
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel your order before it ships as we ship the same or next working day unless you place a pre-order.
Returns of items sent with Free Shipping:
We offer free shipping for all orders over $100 in Australia.
If you return some items and upon the return of your items the total value falls below $100 we will deduct the shipping charge of $5-$15 (Australia) or $10-$25 (New Zealand) from the total sum of your refund.
Covid-19-related Special Conditions:
We do not experience currently any delays within our fulfilment system, however there might be delays within the AU Post shipping network. Please note we do not have any impact on these delays and you should contact the AU Post or other couriers for more information on any current delays.